2nd May, 2017
The UK Taizé meeting in Birmingham spoke to the parable of hidden treasure in a field. How we may find gems in unexpected places, faces. Here is to record, for 12 months, the hidden treasures I have found.
1. Feeling wanted at the UK Taizé meeting by friends from a previous job.
2. “I have no qualms with your teaching as it is quite frankly, informative, helpful and brilliant.”
3. Vicky Beeching followed me on Twitter.
4. Dr. Jay Watts: “You are [name] and you bring all of you to your writing, to great effect”.
5. On my contribution to the URC prayer handbook: “Thank you for these prayers — they are moving, intimate, and eloquent and will be a good fit for the book.”